K2N Open Day
A KeyToNature open day has been organised in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, on 29 May 2010, with the occasion of the regional contest of pupils's projects on environment protection. The contest has been coordinated by the Cluj county Inspectorate of Education. (Links: dedicated web page of the contest (in Romanian), the programme (in Romanian)).
KeyToNature was present with the follwoing activities:
- plenary presentation of the project by Prof. Mircea Giurgiu
- launch of the 2 CDs with the interactive identification keys produced by local biology teachers:
- leaflet distribution to the biology teachers and to the pupils
- banner display
- the pupils and the teachers freely tested the available links to identification keys in Romanian.
Participants: 17 biology teachers and 39 pupils
Level: gymnasium and high school
- "Interactive identification key of the pteridophytes from Romania",
- "Interactive identification key for the birds from Delta of Danube",
- "Trees and shrubs from Romania".