WP5 - Addressing, analysing and testing exchange and interoperability of identification data
To solve interoperability and integration issues and to improve the use of distributed and heterogeneous identification data for educational purposes (eLearning tools).
Deliverables can be downloaded here as soon as they are available.
- D.5.1 Report on inventory of identification tools chosen for adaptation (Month 6)
- D.5.2 Report on chosen standards (protocols and formats) for data exchange and transfer (Month 12)
- D.5.3 Wrappers for data exchange (Month 24)
- D.5.4 Demonstrator for interoperable e-content network (Month 32)
- Development of the Identification Data Infrastructure
- Best practice for use and reuse of identification data
- SDD in General: Structured Descriptive Data XML FAQ
Long Term goals
- We are planning to start SPIN, the Species Identification Network